Re: from Jeff Bindon

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
      Hi Slater,

      The group does not have a mailing list. It has a list of members who receive posts, digests, or no mail, according to preference settings by the members. Ask Jeff to sign up as a Yahoo member and provide an email address so one of the moderators can send him an invitation to join the group. As a member he will receive posts if he elects to do so. Group members may propose but Yahoo disposes.

      Best wishes, Frank

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Slater Harrison <Sharrison@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > When comments were flying about Jeff Bindon's movie http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3057228933429887668 and there was speculation about other ways to harness the pop pop engines motion, I forwarded one of the e-mails to Jeff. Can we put Jeff on the mailing list-he's got a lot to contribute.
      > Here is his reply:

    • Slater Harrison
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009

        OK, thanks.

        href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3057228933429887668">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3057228933429887668 and there was speculation about other ways to harness the pop pop engines motion, I forwarded one of the e-mails to Jeff. Can we put Jeff on the mailing list-he's got a lot to contribute.

        href="http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer">http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer<http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer/>

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2009
          Slater & Frank,

          I sent Jeff an ivitation both thru pop-pop steamboats and personal
          E-mail (Ccd you both)