from Jeff Bindon

  • Slater Harrison
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 2:57 PM

      When comments were flying about Jeff Bindon’s movie http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3057228933429887668 and there was speculation about other ways to harness the pop pop engines motion, I forwarded one of the e-mails to Jeff. Can we put Jeff on the mailing list—he’s got a lot to contribute.

      Here is his reply:

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6 4:39 PM
        Hi Slater,

        The group does not have a mailing list. It has a list of members who receive posts, digests, or no mail, according to preference settings by the members. Ask Jeff to sign up as a Yahoo member and provide an email address so one of the moderators can send him an invitation to join the group. As a member he will receive posts if he elects to do so. Group members may propose but Yahoo disposes.

        Best wishes, Frank

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Slater Harrison <Sharrison@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > When comments were flying about Jeff Bindon's movie http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3057228933429887668 and there was speculation about other ways to harness the pop pop engines motion, I forwarded one of the e-mails to Jeff. Can we put Jeff on the mailing list-he's got a lot to contribute.
        > Here is his reply:

      • Slater Harrison
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6 4:41 PM

          OK, thanks.

          href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3057228933429887668">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3057228933429887668 and there was speculation about other ways to harness the pop pop engines motion, I forwarded one of the e-mails to Jeff. Can we put Jeff on the mailing list-he's got a lot to contribute.

          href="http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer">http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer<http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer/>

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7 9:27 AM
            Slater & Frank,

            I sent Jeff an ivitation both thru pop-pop steamboats and personal
            E-mail (Ccd you both)