Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] There Were Thirty-Nine of Us Yesterday-

  • caedave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006
      From: "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@...>

      Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] There Were Thirty-Nine of Us Yesterday-

      > If other members leave the group, please tell me why
      > you have decided to do so. This is my first experience
      > as a moderator and I need to find out what I have been
      > doing wrong while there is still enough time for me to
      > learn how to do it right.
      >
      > Best wishes, old Frank

      Frank. I have several years on the clock as owner and moderator
      on several groups.

      Best advice is to do as little as possible. Allow the group to flow
      and develop. Drop the odd comment in if things get slow but
      other than that just keep the spammers out.

      My reason for joining the group is an interest in low heat source
      flash boilers for low pressure steam engine's (road, rail and ships)
      so, has anyone run the pop-pop output to a boiler to see just what
      pressure can be gained and maintained?

      Dave M.