Re: New file uploaded to pop-pop-steamboats

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2009

      Hey Frank,

      The video was to show my idea of  using a plastic rain gutter for a course. They're inexpensive and have gasketed, snap on end caps. Their extruded shape allows 3 or 4 of them to be easily clipped together to provide parallel "canals" in which to race Pop-Pops.

      The boat design started out okay with the choice of a wooden hull over one made from an aluminum "pop" or beer can. The design went down hill from there as the video shows.

      By the way, I invited the "contact" to join both Pop-Pop steamboats and Pop-Pop boats.