There are thirty-eight of us now

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006

      shawnarbuckle is our thirty-eighth member. In applying
      to join the group, he wrote: “This looks like an
      interesting hobby to get into for me and my son!” I
      hope it will turn out that way and that he will read
      files, photos and links sections for information.

      Best wishes to all, old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com