Some Awesome Computer-Generated Images of ACW Vessels

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006

      I haven't given up on pop-pop-steamboats yet, but took
      a few days of shore leave off to come up with notions
      for starting some of the stuff discussion groups are
      for, discussions, for example.
      pop-pop-steamboats is still online at
      http://tinyurl.com/mfuh9 with the same home page
      picture that has been displayed for several days. I
      found a source for awesome computer generated pictures
      of civil war vessels on Orin Palmer's "Studio, the
      Galleries" but haven't requested permission to use
      them. If you would like to see them, go to:
      http://members.cox.net/ironmonger/ to get an idea
      about what semi-scaled models with radio controllable
      pop-pop or gurgle-gurgle engines might look like. I've
      never seen anything like Orin's pictures and think you
      will probably agree that you haven't either.

      Best wishes, old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com