SkYacht, The World's First Practical Blimp

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006

      Would anybody like to have a SkYacht in the garage?
      That seems more likely now than it does when I
      encountered Dan Nachbar on the Yahoo discussion group
      "AirshipList" a few years back. He told me about his
      development project by e-mail and asked me not to tell
      anybody about it. Up until now, I haven't done so, but
      assume it's okay because he has a patent now and a web
      site with more information than I had before. Go to:
      http://www.personalblimp.com/ for information about a
      real stick-to-it guy and a project that doesn't seem
      quite as far out as it did before.

      old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com