RE: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Slater's Video

  • Len Phillips
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hey you guys/gals .... The aussie is still here but nowhere near as clever
      as you on the Popp pops so I just watch ...

      BUT why reinvent the bloody wheel.. if we have a cheap candle that works
      just use it and get on with it .... I know "clever dicks"

      Have fun
      Pop Pop and sleep well .

      Len ( the aussie )

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2009
        Hi Lee,

        Australia!? Visiting Australia is on my "bucket list". I hope you are able to endure the heat
        for now. I'm afraid to ask about the fire situation.

        Take care,
        Don
      • Len Phillips
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 6, 2009
          No fires near me just water .....

          Anytime just come and have fun and bring your pop pop ...

          Len