Re: The production of pop-pop boats in Bangladesh

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2009
      Hi Slater,

      Thanks for the video link. I am going to bookmark it for possible use
      on some of the other groups where I occasionally emerge from lurkdom.
      My daughter might be able to use it in a middle school where she is a
      special eds teacher.

      Best wishes, Frank

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Slater Harrison
      <Sharrison@...> wrote:

      > Hi Frank,
      >
      > It's been several decades since I was in Bangladesh, so no, I don't
      have good contacts with craftspeople there anymore. By the way, I have
      uploaded a full-length version of the pop pop instructions on Google
      Video for people who want it all in one place, and also for schools
      where YouTube is blocked.
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7580169078461039729&hl=en