Re: Pop-Pop Steamboats membership

  • Richard Mundy
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 12, 2009
      Hi Pete,
      thanks for this link, I followed it up and joined.
      This will be incredibly useful from the engineering side. The area of
      experiment is narrowing down to the pop pop and the Newcomen.
      I haven't started cutting metal yet, but I intend starting with some
      established pop pop designs.
      Glad you liked the dog cart page.
      Dick