Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Frank - Houston & IKE

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
      Well, apparently, things are better than was supposed -- you've even
      (seemingly) got electric power and phone/internet service back (if you
      ever lost it). Might want to watch what your spell checker's producing
      in the future, though... ;)

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
        Whut spel chekur?

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Donald Qualls <silent1@...>
        wrote:

        > Well, apparently, things are better than was supposed -- you've even
        > (seemingly) got electric power and phone/internet service back (if you
        > ever lost it). Might want to watch what your spell checker's producing
        > in the future, though... ;)
        >
        > Frank McNeill wrote:
        > > What's all this about anyhow? I didn't receive a ejaculation warning.
        > >
        > > Old Old Frabj
        > >
        > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pete B." <georgeyyy@>
        > > wrote:
        > >> Hey Gang,
        > >>
        > >> Old Old Frank lives in Houston with his wife. I contacted him
        acouple
        > >> of days ago before Ike zeroed in on Galveston. He ensured me that
        Ike
        > >> was going to miss Houston and go West. Those of us in the US and
        watch
        > >> the news now know that IKE came ashore at Galveston and ran over
        > >> Houston. Lots of wind and water damage all over the area.
        > >>
        > >> I'm not sure where the McNeills live in Houston or if they heeded
        the
        > >> Evaculation warnings. Communications will most likely be down for a
        > >> while. Until we hear from Frank keep him, his family and those in
        the
        > >> path of IKE in your thoughts and prayers.
        > >>
        > >> Pete
        > >> in New York

        > and don't expect them to be perfect.

      • Len Phillips
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
          Some of these old buggers do get it wrong occasionally ... They run out of
          steam and it's all POP and NO Put..

          The aussie
          Still alive and well ...

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 14, 2008