Re: Frank - Houston & IKE

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
      What's all this about anyhow? I didn't receive a ejaculation warning.

      Old Old Frabj

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
        Well, apparently, things are better than was supposed -- you've even
        (seemingly) got electric power and phone/internet service back (if you
        ever lost it). Might want to watch what your spell checker's producing
        in the future, though... ;)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
          Whut spel chekur?

          --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Donald Qualls <silent1@...>
          wrote:

          > Well, apparently, things are better than was supposed -- you've even
          > (seemingly) got electric power and phone/internet service back (if you
          > ever lost it). Might want to watch what your spell checker's producing
          > in the future, though... ;)
          >
          > Frank McNeill wrote:
          > > What's all this about anyhow? I didn't receive a ejaculation warning.
          > >
          > > Old Old Frabj
          > >
          > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pete B." <georgeyyy@>
          > > wrote:
          > >> Hey Gang,
          > >>
          > >> Old Old Frank lives in Houston with his wife. I contacted him
          acouple
          > >> of days ago before Ike zeroed in on Galveston. He ensured me that
          Ike
          > >> was going to miss Houston and go West. Those of us in the US and
          watch
          > >> the news now know that IKE came ashore at Galveston and ran over
          > >> Houston. Lots of wind and water damage all over the area.
          > >>
          > >> I'm not sure where the McNeills live in Houston or if they heeded
          the
          > >> Evaculation warnings. Communications will most likely be down for a
          > >> while. Until we hear from Frank keep him, his family and those in
          the
          > >> path of IKE in your thoughts and prayers.
          > >>
          > >> Pete
          > >> in New York

          > and don't expect them to be perfect.

        • Len Phillips
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
            Some of these old buggers do get it wrong occasionally ... They run out of
            steam and it's all POP and NO Put..

            The aussie
            Still alive and well ...

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 14, 2008