This might be why there have been so many flying saucers

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006

      I'm not sure that the new picture on the wall was
      supposed to be a helicopter or not. I "borrowed" it
      from an "Engines of Our Ingenuity' piece about a
      Baptist preacher who thought God wanted him to build a
      working version of Ezekiel's Wheel. Sort of like Noah
      and the Ark I guess.

      Ezekiel saw a wheel
      Way up in the middle of the air
      A wheel within a wheel
      Way in the middle of the air
      The little wheel turned by faith

      And the big wheel turned by the grace of God
      Ezekiel saw a wheel
      Way up in the middle of the air

      Ezekiel saw a flame
      Way up in the middle of the air
      A flame within a flame
      Way in the middle of the air
      The little flame burned by faith
      And the big flame burned by the grace of God
      Ezekiel saw a flame
      Way up in the middle of the air

      Go to: http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1855.htm
      to find out why you probably haven’t seen one of these
      things. If you have, it might be a good idea not too
      talk about it very much.

      old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com