Frank - Houston & IKE

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
      Hey Gang,

      Old Old Frank lives in Houston with his wife. I contacted him acouple
      of days ago before Ike zeroed in on Galveston. He ensured me that Ike
      was going to miss Houston and go West. Those of us in the US and watch
      the news now know that IKE came ashore at Galveston and ran over
      Houston. Lots of wind and water damage all over the area.

      I'm not sure where the McNeills live in Houston or if they heeded the
      Evaculation warnings. Communications will most likely be down for a
      while. Until we hear from Frank keep him, his family and those in the
      path of IKE in your thoughts and prayers.

      Pete
      in New York
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
        What's all this about anyhow? I didn't receive a ejaculation warning.

        Old Old Frabj

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
          Well, apparently, things are better than was supposed -- you've even
          (seemingly) got electric power and phone/internet service back (if you
          ever lost it). Might want to watch what your spell checker's producing
          in the future, though... ;)

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
            Whut spel chekur?

            --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Donald Qualls <silent1@...>
            wrote:

            > Well, apparently, things are better than was supposed -- you've even
            > (seemingly) got electric power and phone/internet service back (if you
            > ever lost it). Might want to watch what your spell checker's producing
            > in the future, though... ;)
            >
            > Frank McNeill wrote:
            > > What's all this about anyhow? I didn't receive a ejaculation warning.
            > >
            > > Old Old Frabj
            > >
            > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pete B." <georgeyyy@>
            > > wrote:
            > >> Hey Gang,
            > >>
            > >> Old Old Frank lives in Houston with his wife. I contacted him
            acouple
            > >> of days ago before Ike zeroed in on Galveston. He ensured me that
            Ike
            > >> was going to miss Houston and go West. Those of us in the US and
            watch
            > >> the news now know that IKE came ashore at Galveston and ran over
            > >> Houston. Lots of wind and water damage all over the area.
            > >>
            > >> I'm not sure where the McNeills live in Houston or if they heeded
            the
            > >> Evaculation warnings. Communications will most likely be down for a
            > >> while. Until we hear from Frank keep him, his family and those in
            the
            > >> path of IKE in your thoughts and prayers.
            > >>
            > >> Pete
            > >> in New York

            > and don't expect them to be perfect.

          • Len Phillips
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
              Some of these old buggers do get it wrong occasionally ... They run out of
              steam and it's all POP and NO Put..

              The aussie
              Still alive and well ...

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 14, 2008