Re: Methyl hydrate wick burners to make steam.

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2008
      Hi Daryl,

      In the absence of finely ground stone, consider finely ground metal,
      brass perhaps, or maybe Nature's finely ground stone- AKA SAND.
      P/S The last home page picture is up again. The picture of that
      patented permanet wick can be seen in a photo album titled "flotsam,
      jetsam and lagan."

      Frank

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "darylcanada73"