Skip to search.

Large pop-pop boats

  • Jean-Yves Renaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
      Hi All,
      Encouraged by Daryl who builds wonderful tall pop-pop boats I just
      opened a new file for the photos of tall boats.
      "Jeanne d'Arc" is approx 80cm long. I was told by the owner of this one
      that there are 2 other copies of it. It was a very good replica but
      unfortunately it is not in good shape today.
      "His master's voice" is approx 45cm long. I built this one just for
      fun. The sound is impressive. When I played with it on the bath room of
      the second floor my wife could hear it from the lower floor while
      looking at the TV.
      Up to you to fill the album with the photos of your tall boats.
      Jean-Yves