OOPS

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 12:07 PM

      I joined a Yahoo group for people who want to learn Japanese and
      intended to post a message asking for help with a message to the owner
      of the Handmade romance factory web site, which has pictures of radio
      controlled models propelled by steam engines, stirling cycle engines
      and pop-pop engines.
      Unfortunately I posted the message to our pop-pop-steamboats group
      instead and was able to delete it from the group, but not from the
      e-mail boxes of members who receive copies of messages. Another one of
      those senior moments I guess.

      Best wishes, very old Frank