Re: There are thirty-seven of us now

  • northriver07
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006

      Welcome aboard everyone!

      RE: the paper model

      The link that Frank has posted in his message appears to be the better of the two that I am aware of. The kit that I have is from the German co. Schreiber-Bogen http://www.schreiber-bogen.de/ . I bought it last year B4 finding Frank's link "papermodeler".

      I believe that either paper kit will work for our purposes.

      Pete