different shape for the boiler or steam chamber

  • Ken Laninga
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2008
      Hello, group. I just made put-put number 15 and this time made the
      shape of the aluminum boiler different with results which I like very
      much; the boat moved and sounded much better. Pictures and notes near
      the bottom of my first boat page:
      http://www.sticksite.com/putputboat/. Basically, it was a matter of
      making it narrow at the bottom, to "just fit" the boat floor, and
      wider at the top, sealed end.
      YMMV.