Re: Hello, I'm new here

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi Ken and all,

      Trend Times has a catalog at <http://www.trendtimes.com/index.html>
      with "The Hottest Products For The Coolest People," which include a
      lot of small and relatively cheap toy cars, trucks, tanks, planes,
      helicopters, boats and submarines equipped for either radio, or
      infrared control.
      I posted this because of the possibility that some of this stuff could
      be hacked to provide a remote control system for a pop-pop boat.

      Best wishes, old Frank

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Laninga"