Re: Hello, I'm new here

  • Ken Laninga
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 30, 2008
      Fine, Pete. I did find some good aluminum, finally, but am still
      looking for radio control for the rudder.
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 31, 2008
        Hi Ken and all,

        Trend Times has a catalog at <http://www.trendtimes.com/index.html>
        with "The Hottest Products For The Coolest People," which include a
        lot of small and relatively cheap toy cars, trucks, tanks, planes,
        helicopters, boats and submarines equipped for either radio, or
        infrared control.
        I posted this because of the possibility that some of this stuff could
        be hacked to provide a remote control system for a pop-pop boat.

        Best wishes, old Frank

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Laninga"