Re: Xmas Greetings

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2007
      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Dave M" <caedave@...> wrote:

      > I wish to thank all members for a very informative year
      > and to wish them a grand and festive time.
      >
      > Dave M.

      Thank you Dave M, I would like to add my wish to yours, and mention
      that the festivities have already started outside my window, here in
      dreary Houston, TX with the explosion of a firecracker, or maybe it
      was just a car that backfired.

      old Frank, <great grandfather since 10/01/07>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2007

        It's a 3Pete...

        I too would like to wish ALL a Merry Christmas no matter how you celebrate the Holiday Season. May you celebrate in Good Health and Lots of Happiness with Family & Friends.

        Thanks for a good year. Looking forward to hearing about your Winter projects in 2008.

        In the spirit of the Holidays LIVE-LOVE-LAUGH

        Enjoy....

        Pete B.