There are thirty five of us— again

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 6:52 PM
      We were down to thirty-four because I reluctantly
      ejected a member described as "hard bouncing" because
      of the fifty-nine messages that had bounced back to
      Yahoo.

      macrumpton is our second thirty-fifth member.Love that
      ID, but can't decide whether it's because it sounds
      like McRumpelstiltskin or that wonderful Christmas
      tune about the little drummer boy with the rumma tumm
      tumm drum refrain. Don't ever get old and senile, it's
      not nearly as much fun as you might think.

      old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com