Re: Museum Model - The 1808 version of the North River

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16 2:57 AM

      Hi Frank,

      Call it the love of a challenge, research or just plain stubborn! You can meet lots of interesting folks along the way.

      I have rec'd support from several sources in my quest of North River details. Pop-Pops is an interesting trailer.

      Regards,

      PS: Xavier, Check with Dan Noyes. He has a couple of engine designs used in larger boats.