Re: Museum Model - The 1808 version of the North River

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007
      Persistence, your real name must be "Pete Baker."

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007

        Hi Frank,

        Call it the love of a challenge, research or just plain stubborn! You can meet lots of interesting folks along the way.

        I have rec'd support from several sources in my quest of North River details. Pop-Pops is an interesting trailer.

        Regards,

        PS: Xavier, Check with Dan Noyes. He has a couple of engine designs used in larger boats.