Re: Any winter project ?

  • Xavier LUCAS
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2007
      Hello Pete,

      I haven't found the time to taste some ice cream at the university
      this summer (I know shame on me) but I can tell you that the Zoo is
      still there as I can eard their big cats from my appartments. Indeed I
      lived in this hood near the smallest lake (aka wingra lake) of the
      city. I haven't work this summer on my model boat neither on any pop
      pop project as I was to busy to sail the lakes (Madison, WI the four
      lakes city) with my tiny folding boat. So much fun with it for less
      than 200 bucks. If you guys want to make something easy to store in a
      closet and fun to buid and sail with your son, daughter or
      grandson(daugther), just search on google origami folding boat...

      Enjoy the october onth before the winter come over and freeze everything.

      Xavier