ADVISORY!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      A post from Mike & Carmen mentioned not seeing an
      attachment because they get the digest rather than
      individual e-mail messages. I should mention that I
      don't send e-mail attachments to the group. All of the
      images described recently were shown on the home page
      for a day or two before being replaced by something
      else. Most of the images came from the photos section.
      Two exceptions were pictures of boat models on John
      Mansky's web site. There's a link to John's web site
      titled: "John's models and artwork in the links
      section. Members who rely on digests and individual
      e-mails will miss the "BIG PICTURE," the one on the
      pop-pop-steamboats home page.

      old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com