Re: Not sure

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007

      Hi David & Frank,

      It's fascinating how Science can contradict itself. In the case of vortices the configuration and dynamics determine whether they are a help or a hinderance.

      I was unaware of that phenomenon. Who said that you can't teach an old dog new tricks? How do bumblebees fly? What about hummingbirds? I watched 3 fly around flowers yesterday. It's amazing that they are able to maintain the wind speed that they do.

      Thanks for the contributions.