Welcome New Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2007

      Welcome Ken Tait Sr. and D.Walker,

      I would encourage you to look through the"PHOTOS", "FILE" and "LINKS" sections. There's a wealth of information on the little Pop-Pop boats out there. It runs the gammit from the basics of design to scientific reseach on why the pulse engines work the way they do.

      If you have questions post them or contact individuals directly. The main thing is to ask.

      Let us know what your interests are. If you read through the messages you can find out bits and pieces about some of us.

      Again Welcome,