Re: Dory photos

  • danoyes1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
      Hi all
      well the wooden boat show was a real treat. quite a bit of interest
      in the sailing dory I brought, and a possible magazine article, good
      stuff.
      I was breathing the fragrant scent of coal smoak all weekend as we
      were docked right across from Sabino. We made it over just in time
      to catch the special Sabino engine room tour, glistening oiled metal
      every where, moving and steaming and coal clattering into the fire
      box.
      Dan

      > Hi Dan,
      >
      > I like your boats! I wish that I were in a position to purchase
      one and
      > sail th Hudson. It looks like it would trailer well.
      >
      > I didn't know much about the Sabino so I Googled. It's apparently
      the
      > last of the coal fired steamboats, commercial that is. A friend,
      Carl