The Home Page Picture

    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2007

      Today's picture shows two models built mostly of twin wall corrugated
      plastic. One is a battery powered delta wing model plane equipped for
      radio control and the other is partially assembled hydroplane boat.

      old Frank
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 28, 2009

        I was trying to find a source for pictures of pop-pop boats and finally remembered that we have a photos section with pictures of this kind.
        The albums are arranged in alphabetic order so I decided to begin at the beginning and go toward the end. I believe that is the advice that Alice received after she tumbled down into a rabbit hole.

        That's all folks!