The Home Page Picture

    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 27, 2007

      Today's picture shows the home page of a small company that sells kits
      for battery powered R/C model airplanes made of extruded, twin wall
      polypropylene. Go to <http://www.mugi.co.uk/> for the real home page.

      Best wishes, old Frank
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 1, 2007

        Today's picture shows two models built mostly of twin wall corrugated
        plastic. One is a battery powered delta wing model plane equipped for
        radio control and the other is partially assembled hydroplane boat.

        old Frank
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 28, 2009

          I was trying to find a source for pictures of pop-pop boats and finally remembered that we have a photos section with pictures of this kind.
          The albums are arranged in alphabetic order so I decided to begin at the beginning and go toward the end. I believe that is the advice that Alice received after she tumbled down into a rabbit hole.

          That's all folks!