943Re: The New Home Page Picture

    May 3, 2007

      Hi Frank,

      "Steam Walker"? I don't know if you googled or not. There are several sites out there for unusual Steam Walkers. I must say that the "copper" looking one on our homepage has more class than most! There's just something about that copper and the old fashion design.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no3c_9lwsj4

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xylzN6J2N4s

      Here are a couple of videos.

      > Today's home page picture was contributed by Mike Moklak
      > <growlermike>. It shows a Steam Walker and is an imaginative example
      > of “steampunk” art associated with war game groups based on the
      > premise that space flight was developed during the 19th century
      > Victorian period. A link titled “Steam Walker” has been added to the
      > links section. Thanks Mike.
      >
      > ttfn, Frank

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic