894Re: Help Identify Pop-Pop with Spherical Boiler

    Apr 1, 2007

      Hi Frank,

      Thanks for pointing me (us) to this site. It has a lot of possibilites "Soup to Nuts"!  RC enthusiasts, model makers, paddlewheel history buffs and more. It's billed for modellers but has many photos of Historic paddlewheeler from where they must get their ideas for their models. Check out the Photo and Video sections if you haven't already. I have requested to join and will add a link to our group.

      > Hi Pete,
      >
      > I don't think so, looks more like somebody I remember on the
      > paddleducks group at http://www.paddleducks.co.uk/
      >
      > Frank

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic