      -----Original Message-----
      From: pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pop-pop-Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: MILK CARTON PUTT-PUTT BOAT ++++

      > Should I ask what is the FIRST to go ?
      >
      > Len

      Len,

      O:)...sometimes that little blue pill helps! All kidding aside, it's an old Yank joke passed around when one of us "senior men" has a senior moment. I hear tell it's mostly an old wife's tale!

      ALONG THOSE LINES:

      Dear Tech Support:

      Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

      In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5 , and Golfing 3.6.

      I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0 . Please help!

      Thanks,

      Troubled User.....

      REPLY:

      Dear Troubled User:

      This is a very common problem that men complain about.

      Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

      You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony/Child Support . I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

      The best course of action is to enter the command C:..APOLOGIZE! because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

      enjoy,