3213Re: Small RC pop-pop boat video

    Mar 17, 2013
      Kenneth,

      I had heard of SpaceClaim a couple of years ago. I think that it was from England. I did go to there Website. It List for around $2500. No mention of Annual maintenance cost. It's a direct modeler which is to my liking as that is what KeyCreator is. They are much more intuitive and easier to use than the History based modelers. I will have to do some more research and try to get a trial copy when Alibre trial runs out. Thanks.

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, <kenneth@...> wrote:

      > Pete,
      >
      > If the free "123D Design" software is not enough CAD horsepower for your
      > tasks, investigate the new SpaceClaim software. It is my understanding that
      > you can get it; by explicitly asking for a lower price, for approximately
      > the same "under $2k" Alibre Design Professional product that you have
      > referenced.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic