3208Re: Small RC pop-pop boat video

    Mar 16, 2013
      Hi Frank,

      I have to admit I have been a delinquent member. I have spread myself a little too thin recently. Cathy and I volunteer 20-25 man hours per week at a Local food pantry. I also volunteer at the Hudson River Maritime Museum. the Clearwater Organization and the Clermont State Historic Site. I am also on an Advisory Committee to our school district. They have an empty elementary school which they are looking to "re-purpose". If that wasn't enough I moderate a Facebook group "things I remember growing up in Manchester, NH. I decided to organize a BBQ for the group. Of the 4700 members approx 10% said that they will attend. For now pop-pop gets whatever time is leftover.

      How are things with you? All is well here.

      > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pete" <georgeyyy@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I came across this video when looking for CAD software.
      > >
      > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LD8NtB9dMs You may have to cut and paste.
      > >
      > Hi Pete,
      > I thought the pop-pop steamboats crew had abandoned ship until I saw your message.
      > Old Frank

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic