3174Re: FW: Bateau Pop Pop

    Jul 27, 2012
      If you have windows 7, right click on the page and there is a Bing translation option. I've got a problem in that the videos won't open from the page (there is an info dropdown saying an error occurred, try again later). They appear to be associated with youtube (which is working just fine). Is there any links to the videos on youtube?

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "rons_hobbies" <peter.pilot@...> wrote:

      > If you use Google Chrome as a web browser, you can get a fair translation of the text.
      >
      > Ron
      > <Snip>
      > It's all in French, but it's so visual and detailed that I had no trouble understanding. Then there are videos about measuring thrust, shapes, etc. He has dozens of experimental designs.
      > >
      > > I hope he will join our group.
      > >
      > > Slater
      > >
      > ><Snip>

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic