2649Re: Welcome new members

  • FosterAirborne
    Jan 31, 2011
      I am 32 and have a small landscaping business in central Texas. I am a collector, but, while most collect things, I collect hobbies. I have a substantial bonsai collection and enjoy building with wood, steel, and recently soft metals. I find that I don't have the patience to build things as pretty as a lot of what I see here but you all inspire me.

      Have already learned a good bit from your database and enjoy the pics of everyone's work, can't say i can contribute much at this time but hope to get back to my hobbies soon. after building several boat engines i discovered sterling engines and was in the middle of a build when I had to move myself an my business and that has taken all my time.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic