2179Re: Lyons and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

    Apr 3, 2010

      Go to http://tinyurl.com/ydagbc8 for information about the Caswell
      company's New Sulfamate Nickel Formula. and pay attention to the part about "electro-forming as a process where electroplating is used to create entire parts out of a certain metal, using molds or dies." Those molds or dies might be made of wood or foam to provide a bit of buoyancy for electro-formed pop-pop boats with exterior surfaces made of copper, nickel or chrome. Perhaps this post should have been made with the title "How to grow your own electro=formed pop-pop boats."

      Best wishes,
      Old Frank

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "frankmcneilll" <frankmcneilll@...> wrote:

      > Oops, wrong tinyurl, try this one instead http://tinyurl.com/d5aztf
      >
      > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "frankmcneilll" <frankmcneilll@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > This post is for anybody who lives in or near Lyons, NY or might be tempted to go there by a website at http://tinyurl.com/ydaw2qj with descriptions of products ranging from electroforming kits to remote control submarine models that can launch torpedoes! Short of buying something, I was unable to think of a way to suggest the development and marketing of remote control pop-pop boats that can launch depth charges. I did provide information about pop-pop boats, our group and The Pop-Pop Pages on a general discussion forum but don't think any of the Caswell Plating company's execs. pay much attention to chatter on their forums.
      > >
      > > Old Frank

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic