2121Re: simple phlat boat design

    Jan 30, 2010
      P/S to previous message,

      Links to Deerfield River Laser and Frenchman River Model Works have been added in the links section. If anybody knows of other companies that might be interested in selling models or kits for pop-pop boats designed to look like real steamships, please add a link, or suggest it, in a post to the group.

      Old Frank