2117Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: simple phlat boat design

    Jan 28, 2010
      There's a common program called WinRAR that will compress and decompress
      RAR format. This format was popular on newsgroups and some mailing
      lists, originally because it didn't expand as much when encoded for
      7-bit transmission (which is both e-mail and newsgroups) as ZIP. I
      wouldn't be very concerned about RAR format, but perhaps someone can
      reupload the file in ZIP archive format, which is more universal.