2111RE: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: simple plat boat design

  • Don & Marsha Munsey Jr
    Jan 24, 2010

      My Friends,

      A sister ship to the CSS Albemarle, the CSS Neuse, is preserved to this day in Kinston, NC.

      Here are a couple of links for the park & the association that preserved the ship.  The last time I was there, the gift shop had ¼” to the foot scale drawings of the ship for sale.

      http://www.nchistoricsites.org/neuse/neuse.htm

      http://www.cssneuse.net/

      Enjoy!

      Donald E. Munsey, Jr.          dmunseyjr@...

      S/Sn42, Hn42 & Hn16 - Appalachian river logging modeler

      Virginian Railway and Big Sandy & Cumberland Railroad fan

      Living in UpperRightCorner of Louisiana

      CopperSmith & Bonsai enthusiast

      NOT sent from a Blackberry (or any other fruity device) - I can't afford one!