2080Re: 2010

    Jan 13, 2010
      Hey Frank,

      I'll second that!

      You have been pursuing this dream for quite a while. Persistence usual pays off. I wish that I could help you more. I've been pursuing a couple of dreams of my own. Just about realized the Fulton Engine one.

      Will be consulting on the Rumsey Rotary engine project this weekend. Nick is driving up from Wesy Virginia to go over drawings and ideas to build.

      Next month I'll be in Maryland to consult with David on a couple of last minute mods we want to make on the Fulton Engine. Lots of satisfaction in bringing all these people and their ideas together.