1190Re: Pop-Pop Steamboats membership

  • Richard Mundy
    Jan 12, 2009
      Hi David,
      I am still a bit new at this. I have played around with pop pops some
      time ago but never got into the theory until now and there is a long
      way to go, its a long time since I did physics! The attraction of the
      pop pop is its utter simplicity, and the Newcomen does not need high
      pressure steam.
      I doubt either engine will ever change the world but it looks like
      fun trying.
      Dick

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "David Halfpenny"