1177Re: Pop-Pop Steamboats membership

  • Richard Mundy
    Jan 4, 2009
      Hi Pete,
      thanks for the link. Technology hurtles along so fast I wonder how
      many inventions are swept aside because they showed no immediate
      promise at the time and something better turned up. I am hugely
      interested in experimental archeology. Recreating something like the
      Rumsey boat is not only interesting but inspirational.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic