      From: pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of darylcanada73
      Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:14 AM
      To: pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] If you are reading this.....

      .....then I'm a new member. I have been building putt putt motors and
      boats for about three years now. Have not found many others building
      boats to go with their motors other than clever people using Slater's
      great designs and other smallish boats. My largest is 40 in. long with
      two engines. So if you are building your own design motors and boats in
      a bit larger scale let's compare notes.

      Also a Hi to Slater, Jean-Yves and Ken.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic