1128Re: If you are reading this.....

  • Jean-Yves Renaud
    Jul 24, 2008
      I hope that your wonderful boats and engines will involve some
      revitalization of the pop-pop steamboat activity because sometimes (in
      spite of the efforts of Franck and Pete) we are far from the subject.
      New blood like yours is needed.
      Jean-Yves

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "darylcanada73"
      <darylcanada73@...> wrote:

      > .....then I'm a new member. I have been building putt putt motors and
      > boats for about three years now. Have not found many others building
      > boats to go with their motors other than clever people using Slater's
      > great designs and other smallish boats. My largest is 40 in. long
      with
      > two engines. So if you are building your own design motors and boats
      in
      > a bit larger scale let's compare notes.
      >
      > Also a Hi to Slater, Jean-Yves and Ken.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic