1126Re: If you are reading this.....

    Jul 24, 2008
      Welcome Daryl,

      I viewed you photo. That's an impressive Pop-Pop! Do you have note and
      photos on its construction? Do you have other boat and engines that you
      can share with the group?

      Check out Dan Noyes and his barrel engines...

      More later.

      Pete Baker

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "darylcanada73"
      <darylcanada73@...> wrote:

      > .....then I'm a new member. I have been building putt putt motors and
      > boats for about three years now. Have not found many others building
      > boats to go with their motors other than clever people using Slater's
      > great designs and other smallish boats. My largest is 40 in. long with
      > two engines. So if you are building your own design motors and boats
      in
      > a bit larger scale let's compare notes.
      >
      > Also a Hi to Slater, Jean-Yves and Ken.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic