Odometer Problem 99 Coupe SE

  • TARA_N_B
    Message 1 of 195 , Aug 31, 2000
      I bought a 1999 Sunfire coupe SE one year ago
      next<br>month. over the last month I have noticed that<br>when I
      start up my car, the odometer light doesn't<br>always
      work. Sometime is shows part of the milage<br>ie _ _ 1_
      4_ (without the dashes of course)<br>sometimes its
      blank, sometimes it flashes between<br>the milage and
      the trip meter. I thought I read<br>somewhere this is
      a known issue but cant' find any<br>documentation.
      When I mentioned this to my dealer<br>he looked at me
      like I was crazy. Anyone heard of<br>this?
    • xxpunkadellicxx
      Message 195 of 195 , Jun 19, 2002
        --- In pontiacsunfires@y..., jim38325 wrote:
        dunno. I have a little over 94,000 on mine.
        ]